As we plan the upcoming events for the fall and winter season, the Board would like to have some ideas for events that might be of special interest to our membership.
Our members always enjoy meeting at private homes as well as other venues. We want to especially thank those members who have so graciously hosted those events.
We would love to hear from anyone who might be interested in opening their home for a particular gathering. We only ask that you provide the space, all other details such as invitations, food etc. will be provided by the committee in charge
We would also like to know what type of meeting you would enjoy hosting (social, philanthropic, or religious).
Please contact our event chairman, Mary Maloney firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feast of the Sacred Heart
- noon Mass St. Francis Church
- followed by a no host luncheon at St. Francis Restaurant
- Holy Day of Obligation
- Mass at Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Scottsdale followed by lunch
- Meeting and Luncheon
- Blackstone Country Club in Peoria
- Celebration of the Feast of St. Philippine to be held in St. Louis
- Information will be forthcoming
- Christmas luncheon and gift exchange to be held at the Capital Grille in Scottsdale Please notify Terry Ferguson prior to Dec. 1st if you plan to attend 623-975-212
January 18, 2018
- Meeting and luncheon at the Phoenix Country Club
- Ash Wednesday Mass and brown bag lunch
To be held at a private home….TBA
Details on all events will be sent out prior to RSVP dates
Please RSVP to all events to
Our president, Gracellen and the Board look forward to seeing all of you and encourage you join your Sacred Heart family and bring a friend or another Sacred Heart alum
who may be visiting at the time of an event.
Guests are always welcome and we encourage you to extend an invitation.
It is IMPERATIVE that you respond that you have received to this newsletter….
Reply to email@example.com or call 928-684-0044
IF YOU NO LONGER WISH TO BE ON THE E-MAIL LIST, PLEASE CONTACT THE ABOVE
May our Dear Lord bless each of you throughout the year and guide you on
HAPPY TRAILS ALWAYS